TAKING OVER YOUR SEASON, Genesis 4:1-2,8:18 -22 by Pastor Luckson Ngozo.
A season is a time attached with activity, when a season comes, maximize it.
How to take over in your season:
1.Build a relationship with God
- Determine you are a true believer
- Worship the Lord with the right heart
- Be careful not to separate your work from your worship
- Our work must always lead us to God in worship
- Connect your relationship with people to your relationship with God.
- Mathew 25:21-26 -Whatever you have been taught teach others. - 2 Timothy 2:2
2. Come to a place of acknowledging the law of first things. When you acknowledge the law of first things God prioritizes your life, for instance, seek God first, Mathew 6:33.