The Youth, Students and Young Adults Ministry of Bread of Life Church International re-launched the Joshua Generation Education Fund during the Youth Sunday which fell on 15th March 2020 .
The Joshua Generation Education Fund aims to mobilize internal and external funds to contribute to the achievement of quality education and empowerment of the Youth of Bread of Life Church International.
With the aim of supporting at least 1000 students with quality education by the year 2035, the Joshua Generation Education Fund provides grants, scholarships and one off financial support to the youth of the church to obtain quality education.
This afternoon, Bishop joined fellow Clergy and believers at the Solwezi Catholic Church as we commemorated the National Day of Prayer and fasting.
He was given an opportunity to speak and I encouraged the believers on the need to seek the Lord and pray for our Nation.
The Bread of Life Church, Women of Integrity this morning joined the rest of the Women from various walks of life in commemorating this year's International Women's Day.
The celebrations kicked off with a match past from the Zesco flyover bridge to the showgrounds. This year's International Women's day was celebrated under the theme " Think equal, build smart and innovate for change".
Bread of Life Church International is honoured to host Dr Bill Winston on Sunday 3rd March 2019, 17:00 hrs at the Blessing Centre during his 2019 tour of Africa dubbed "Fulfilling Your Dominion Mandate".
Entering into God's Season of Productivity
When you come into God's time you enter a fruitful season
- Abraham had missed his time. God brought him into a time where everything is possible.
- God looks at His exceeding power.
- God uses covenant or impartation/ power
1. The covenant of Productivity.When God wants to suspend limitations, he establishes covenant.
- Galatians 3:9, Ephesians 2:12
- We decree that 2019 will be exceedingly provided for.
- Deuteronomy 28
- Hebrews 8:6
- The level of blessing for the new testament believer is greater.
- If you work you will receive better.
2 .The season of divine fruitfulness
- He brought Abraham, Zachariah and Elizabeth into a Season.
- He doesn't run out of resources, He is the many breasted one.
- This is God's Season of divine productive.
- When He has come He comes with more than time.
- Don't disqualify God with what has disqualified you. Don't limit God with what has limited you.
- It is our responsibility to produce in God's Season
- Discern the Season and do as the occasion demands.
How to enter your season;
1. Have faith as the language of the season, silence your doubt it will never speak again.
- teach yourself how to speak faith.
- Our speech must be in line with God's language.
- You are as productive as your faith.
2. Holiness- walk before God blameless.
- When God sees us holy He begins to give what he has into us.
- prayer must be at the centre.
- Prayer is the main activity of God's calendar.
3. Covenant Practices.
- covenant Practices of first fruits.
SUNDAY 6TH JANUARY 2019
PASTOR OSCAR MUMBA
- I boldly confess that God anoints my mind to make good decisions. My eyes are anointed to see new opportunities. In 2019 I shall walk in new doors of productivity.
- I confess that my days of overflows are here. This is my season of productivity. My time of promotion is at hand for the Lord will cause me to recover everything the enemy stole.
- I confess that the blessing of Abraham rests upon me and empowers me to succeed in everything I touch with my hands.
- I boldly confess that productivity follows everything I do. In old age I shall bear fruit that brings glory to God. By faith I command that every barrenness in my life will break into fruitfulness.
- I believe and confess that God’s plan is to prosper me and not to harm me. God’s plan is to elevate me and not to demote me in this season of overflow.
- I confess that the prosperity of God rests upon my life. For the Lord makes room for me and increases my capacity to operate on higher dimension.
- I confess that in this year of divine productivity I refuse every excuse for failure and declare my commitment to winning. I believe that everything I lay hands on prospers.
- God gives me grace to forget the mistakes of the past and every evil destructive element. I boldly confess that I am starting afresh in 2019 and every sin and weakness is covered under the blood.
- I boldly confess that the Lord is my shepherd therefore I shall not be in need, instead I shall be abundantly supplied throughout this year.
- I declare that 2019 is your year of divine productivity
- In 2019 I declare that you will experience overflow and achieve beyond your expectations.
- In 2019 you will start afresh in every area of your life, for the Holy Spirit is hovering over you to birth your ministry, new relationships, new job, new business and bring you into an overflow.
- I declare that this new season of productivity will cause you to rise above situations. You will rise above failure, stagnation, poverty, rejection and mediocrity.
- I declare that you shall flourish like the palm tree. You will grow like the cedar of Lebanon. You will flourish in your relationship. You will flourish in your job, you will flourish in your business, you will flourish in your education. You will flourish in your ministry.
- I declare that you are planted by the Lord and productivity will follow you everywhere you go.
- I declare that you are blessed and highly favored. You will prosper materially, in body and soul.
These are our deacons who took time to minister to patients at UTH at the children's ward. Saturday 29th December, 2018. The deacons from Blessing Centre Emmasdale, donated assorted groceries and linen.
May God make your life colorful as you bless others.
Members of District two led by Rev. Luther Maseko and Pastor Dennis Mwale spent their Christmas at Levy Mwanawasa Teaching Hospital sharing food, and other items with the patients at the hospital. They also took time to pray and encourage the patients in the wards.
Over 117 children graduated from Sunday School to Joshua Generation (Youth Ministry) on Wednesday 19th December 2018 at a colorful event held at the Blessing Centre in Emmasdale.
The graduation ceremony was held during the Jesus Revolution Youth Camp 2018. With host Bishop Joe Imakando, Youth and Student Ministry pastor Oscar Mumba. The conference started from 17th to 21st December 2018 at the Blessing Centre in Emmasdale.
Guest speakers included Bishop Billy Mfula, Rev. Kangwa Mumba, Pastor Gladys Paswani, Pastor Klah and Pompi.
During the graduation Bishop Joe Imakando, spoke on a message entitled,’ Model Christ,’ from 1Timothy 4:12.
How do you model Christ?
- In what you say
- In your conduct
- In love
- In a teachable spirit
- In faith in God
- In purity
Sometimes youths are despised because:
- They have no experience
- They have a poor sense of judgement
- They are emotional
- They are too zealous
- They have untested ideas
- Live in a dream world.
However, God loves youths and they have dominion and power like Jeremiah and Gideon. Youths should model Christ because they will make Him more appealing.